the weather was hot. I decided to go to a new tourist
location as I was in Thatta. this time I decided to go to a famous well known
tourist location of thatta known to be hadero lake.it is located about 85 km to
the east of Karachi. I went straight to the hadero lake. There were many picnic
points near the hadero lake. Most of the families were fishing at the lake.
This place was considering to be the Game Sanctuary. This is owned by the
government.it is also wetland of the province sindh.49 species are said to be recorded
in this location from 1998 to 2001. the temperature in summer is about 47o C
and the weather condition in winter is 2.2o C. There were many birds on that spot.
I sat near the lake and enjoy the beautiful sunlight.
I also did fishing and enjoyed a lot. afterwards, I decide
to move to the next place. One thing I notice was that there were many lakes in
the province of Sindh. The staking lake has a land area of 3264.262 acres. Then
I decide to go to water park known to be Sunway lagoon.it was the first Sindh
water park. I purchased the ticket of 1000 rs. It was a very good park. There
were water slides and chairs to sit and enjoy the sunlight. There were small children’s
swimming in the water with life jackets. The environment was very clean and it
was really crowded with people. It was one of the best water park I have seen
in my experience in Pakistan. The weather was hot; he water was cold. I enjoyed
a lot in this place. I then had my lunch and was really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment