Monday, 12 November 2018

A visit to Hazara University


The weather was very cold in manshera.This time I had the chance of visiting the famous and well known university in this area. The name of the university was Hazara University. I planned of going to the university and explore the beauty of the university .This university was founded in 2002.I entered the university .They had issued me a pass at the entrance gate so that I can enter inside.When I entered inside. I had seen many departments.

I planned to choose the department that was relevant to my experience of management. I entered the management department. There were lots of student in the department. I asked them of their universities and education standard of the university. Most of the students had blamed the education system in Pakistan. Most of the time all the students are running after marks. Instead of focusing on education and learning new things. All the focus is diverted on that.

I even had the chance to meet the facility members.One thing that I observed was that most of the faculty members have got their PHD degrees from foreign universities such as France,Candida.I also introduce them about myself. I had cup of tea with the faculty of management. I even showed them the project on which I am working with my current job.


Afterwards, I was really getting hungry. There was huge cafeteria filled with many students. I ate rice with cup of juice. After that, I thought of playing some games with the students of university. They enjoyed a lot playing with me tennis. It was a good and educational experience when visiting the university. Latest information about my research topic was also discussed with the management if the university. They helped me a lot in expanding ideas regarding education.

No comments:

Post a Comment