The Journey to Mansehra
I woke up early in the morning. I thanked my friend for his hospitality
asked him for the main tourist points in Pakistan. He advised me to visit Mansehra.
Mansehra is consider to be the beauty .I packed my bag and headed towards the
bus station of chakwal.The journey was really long. I calculated the distance
and the distance was about 297 kilo meter. It was going to take about 4 to 5 hours
in reaching mansehra.
I sat on the bus and the journey started. The best part was
that I had the chance to visit Islamabad again. The route we followed was from Islamabad.
Then we went to taxila.afterwards towards wah cant. From that point we moved
towards abbottabad and went straight to Manshera.This whole drive was a really
long drive. The weather temperament over their was cold as well. The weather
was very tropical. While in other regions in Pakistan. The weather was hot.
The journey was comfortable. After reaching manshera.I
started to search for hotel to stay in for my tour. One thing that I notice was
that the price of the hotel was really costly. I visited almost 20 hotels. And
their price was almost same. At last I found a reasonable hotel. After placing
my material in the hotel. I searched for restaurant because I was really
hungry.They had some type of dish consider being “koftai kabab”.I ordered that
and it was really tasty. After wards, I asked the local residents over there to
guide me on which places to visit on masnehra.They guided me very well. I have written
down their locations that they told me.
Since I had time .so I thought of visiting the first location
in mansehra.The name of the location was Lulusar Lake. It is the main basic
location for the tourist. This lake is considered to be one of the biggest lakes
in the world. The lake is fully covered with mountains by its side. Specially
then the sun is shining bright. Its reflection creates a beautiful image of the
scene. I had the chance to sit on the boat and enjoy the ride on the Lulusar
Lake. Good memories. It was getting cold and and dark at night. So I decided to
move back to the hotel and then go to different locations in mansehra.
No comments:
Post a Comment