Exploring the city Mansehra
I woke up early in the morning had breakfast in the hotel.
This time the breakfast was different. This time I had halwa and poorie for breakfast.
After doing breakfast, I dressed up properly and ready to explore the city mansehra
and visit the main tourist points in this area. The first point was heading
towards the famous Lake saiful Muluk.One thing that I observed was that in mansehra.
There were many lakes.
This lake was also located between the mountains. This is approximately
10.578 feet above the sea level. It is said while in winter. The lake is frozen.
It is also famous for its story. The journey towards saiful muluk was also very
good. It was located at height so jeeps were there to take to the peak top. I
stayed there for a few hours and enjoy the beauty of god. This lake one of the
best lake I have ever seen in my life. Afterwards, someone told me to visit the
famous kaghan valley.
I headed straight towards the kagan valley. This is consider
to be the main tourist point in this area. This is consider to be famous for
its places such as lakes, glaciers.There area various tows in kagan valley. One
of the town is Naran.Lalazar is also located in this zone. This area if filled
with flowers and green meadow. This area was destroyed in devastating
earthquake that took place in 2005.The roads and houses were rebuilt again.
Pine trees were are also famous in this area. It was wonderful and amazing tour.
Fish was also very famous in this area. I ate fish there in the restaurant.
There were many Chinese in this area. I felt good to see
people coming from different part of the world to see the beauty of this place.
Saif ul Muluk lake
No comments:
Post a Comment