Exploring the City Karachi
I finally reached Karachi. I
had some rest and after having rest. I decided to explore the city Karachi. At first, I decided to go to the Clifton beach which was the famous beach in Pakistan.
It was hot weather in Karachi. So I decided to do and spent my day at Clifton beach.
After having breakfast, I went straight to Clifton beach from the hotel.
I reached there and was amazed
to see the public spending their time on the beach. There were proper
arrangements for sitting near the beach. The chair was placed in the starting
point of the beach. People were barefooted and walking on the cold water. Small
children’s were having fun and were enjoying a lot. I even had chance to do
horse riding. It was really fun. There were also camel riding ride there as well.
I did not sit on the camel because I was scared but I had seen many people
sitting on the camel and having fun.
People were playing football
and some of them were even playing tennis. This was interesting to see. Small children’s
were making mud sculpture of sand. I enjoyed a lot in this place.afterwards; I
decided to move to the next destination. I decided to go to the historic place
in Pakistan. The next destination was Mazar-e-Quaid. This is historic place for
the people of Pakistan. It is the resting place of the leader of Pakistan. The
museum was completed in 1970 and is one of the famous places in Karachi. On special
occasion, Military parades take place especially on 14th august, 11th September. I enjoyed a lot in this place as well. After that I decided to head back straight
to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment