Wednesday, 21 November 2018

Beautiful day in Karachi


A beautiful day in Karachi. I woke up early in the morning. Had my breakfast with bread and egg. This was my second day in Karachi exploring the city. This time I decided to visit the famous Karachi zoo. The distance from my hotel to the Karachi zoo was about 30 kilo meter. I reached Karachi zoo. Karachi zoo is considering to be the oldest zoo and is the largest zoo in Pakistan.it is also consider to be Karachi zoological garden. Karachi zoo was established in 1897.

The zoo was very big. There was various animal’s elephant, tiger, king, leopard, fox, giraffe and many more. There were basically 5 attractions places in karachi.at first, I visited the elephant house. A famous known elephant known as anarakali died since 2006.later on the zoo had purchased 2 elephants and they named them Noor jahan and madhu bhala. They were huge and healthy. Then I visited the house of white lions. The white lions were purchased by the Karachi zoo in 2012.They were beautiful and looked very hungry. 

Then I visited the Mughal garden. This was a very famous place in which red roses and flowers were there. The Mughal garden was established on 1970, The lawns were very beautiful. There were Mughal style fountains. inside the Karachi zoo. There was natural history museum. This place was for educational purpose. Students of zoology department were in this department mostly doing research on various things of bones. I was very lucky because just before 2 days ago,2 new bears were purchased by the zoo and was brought in this place. The male was Asian black bear and the female was Syrian brown bear. They were huge and strong. After enjoying in the zoo. I planned to visit the next spot of the tourist point.

 Then I visited my next spot and that was bagh ibne qasim. This place was visited by 10 million people each year. The park has turtle pond, murals of dinosaurs and other antique stones. The famous festival of Sindh always takes place with in this park. The park was full of greenery and all. I enjoyed my stay over here as well. Then I planned to move to the next place next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment