I woke up early in the morning. I decided to go for a walk and
have some fresh air in the city Karachi. I enjoyed a lot in my previous days in
Karachi as well. Today I made of plan of visiting various tourist place in the
city Karachi. At first, I had my breakfast and then I chose my first
destination and that was National museum of Pakistan. The museum was
established in 1950. The museum has collection of approximately 58,000 old
coins. Some old books near around 70000 are preserved in the museum. There is also
an auditorium which contains 250 seats.
The building was wonderful.
There was a huge park before the museum there were two entrances in the museum
one was from starchan road and the other one was from DJ College. I entered the
museum and have seen many paintings of the traditions in Pakistan. The first
floor contained galleries. The picture of their leader and the pics of all the
prime ministers of Pakistan. Under the pictures, history was written on the
specific picture. Many antiques products were present in this museum. There
were total galleries in the museum.
There was gallery of Islamic as well. I had
very good time in the museum. I decided to move to the next tourist point in
Karachi.the next point was the famous place known as chaukhandi tomb. This
place was ancient. There were many tombs in that area and was built in the
late fifteen and eighteens. There was also one tourist guider in this place
telling everybody about the history of the old tombs. I had seen many old
stones in that place. There were some old writing written on stones.afterwards,
it started raining and then I headed back to the hotel.
chaukhandi tomb
No comments:
Post a Comment