The trip was very good of mansehra. I
enjoyed a lot in this trip. Especially the weather was very pleasant in this area;
I now planned to visit a new city. The name of the city was Karachi.Karachi was
located in another province. The name of the province was sindh .Karachi is
also considered to be the capital of sindh.
It is the most populous city of Pakistan.
The city is considered to be Pakistan’s premier industrial and financial center.
The airport of Karachi is also well known to be the busiest airport in Pakistani
2018 the population is approximately about 27 million. There are about 2
million Bangladesh refugees in Karachi, 1 million afghan refugees and 400,000 refuges
of Myanmar
Karachi collects about third of tax
revenue of Pakistan. Most of the major multinational companies head quarter are
being operated in the city of Karachi.Karachi is the second largest Muslim city
in the world. Karachi is also known to be city of lights . The literate rate of Karachi
is very high as compare to other cities of Pakistan. Karachi is also famous for its
beach names as Clifton beach.
This city is also known to be the hub
of business. This is also known to be mini Pakistan.I had 3 option. First option
was to go by bus .second option was to go by air. Third option was to go by train.
This time I decided to go by train. The train departure was from Islamabad. I
reached Islamabad and then purchased the ticket of the train. This was a new
train launched by the government .This train was consider to be a business class
train.
The distance was about 1214
kilo meters to cover from Islamabad to Karachi. The journey was really long .It
was going to take 19 hours in order to reach from Islamabad to Lahore. The
train departed from the junction about 3.00 pm.The train was very comfortable.
Karachi express
No comments:
Post a Comment