Wednesday, 17 October 2018

First morning in Lahore



First morning in Lahore


I woke up early in the morning. I was excited of visiting tourist locations in Lahore with haroon.First of all he we both had breakfast. The breakfast was very tasty. In Pakistan they called it “ Halwa poorie”.I got to admit. It was very delicious. I had never eaten such type of breakfast before. After that ,he named the famous tourist location in Lahore. There were so many. I was so shocked to see so many names of the tourist points in Lahore.

One thing that I noticed in Lahore was the use of motor cycles. Massive amount of motor cycles were on road. People were using motor bikes more as compare to cars. So we started out first tourist location .that was the Lahore zoo. So me and haroon we were also on the motor bike. Due to massive traffic, the motor cycle was a good option to choose for travelling as it can save time .

Lahore zoo was really amazing place to visit. This zoo was one of the largest zoo in the south Asia.There were about 1378 animals of 135 species. One good information of this zoo was that it was forth oldest zoo in the world.Monkeys,chimpanzee,lion and all sort of animal types were their.SUZI the elephant was also present their. A very famous elephant name in Pakistan. We stayed there for a while and then we moved to the next tourist spot.

The next visit was going towards Minar Pakistan. I was very much impressed to see that. A very historical place for the people of Pakistan. This place was fully crowded with people and most of the tourist visit this place as it is considered to be the tourist point. Minar Pakistan was actually national monument. The tower is very old. It was constructed in 1960.The total height of the minar was about 70 meters above the ground level. This is a lot. I was also shocked to hear that it took about 8 years in completing minar Pakistan. It is also consider to be tower of Pakistan

After that ,just nearby there was a famous mosque knows as badshahi mosque Lahore was amazed to see this mosque. It was huge and big. This mosque was considered to be one of the Lahore’s most iconic landmarks. The mosque was built by mughal emperor. The mosque was built in 1671.It was a very wonderful place .We stayed there for a while and offer prayer in the mosque. The mosque was neat and clean. Almost 56000 people can offer namaz at a time in the mosque.

As soon as we got out of badshahi mosuq.Just beside it was the Lahore fort. We both also visited Lahore fort. Haroon briefed me everything about the Lahore fort. This fort was also very old. This was also made in the era of mughal emperors. The walls were very old. Very nice art work was performed on the wall. There was also sheesh mahal.It was decorated with white marble pavilion decorated with frescoes and complex mirror. There were many places inside the Lahore fort. Just visited few of them because I got really tired. There were also many large and huge gates .Such gates I have seen in movies. But I was happy to see them in within Lahore fort.

It was getting dark. We both were hungry before doing home; we decided to eat dinner here. Luckily the food street was just nearby, there were many hotels, and we eat dinner at haveli restaurant. From we were on the top floor. From their badshahi mosque was just near us. A very beautiful view at night time.afterwards,we headed straight to home.


                                                         Badshahi mosque


Haveli resturant


Lahore fort

                         
                                                                Lahore zoo

Suzi the elephant





No comments:

Post a Comment