Monday, 22 October 2018

Travelling to Sargodha



Travelling to Sargodha

I woke up early in the morning. The weather was very rainy. It was raining very heavily. I decided to wait for a while before going to the bus station. The rain stopped after a while packed my bag and headed straight towards the Daewoo terminal. The distance from Sargodha to Faisalabad was about 131 km.The time duration of the travel was about 2 hours. The bus departure was about 12.00 pm.

Sargodha is the 11Th largest city of Pakistan. It is very famous for the production of oranges. I reached about 2.20 pm in sargodha.My friend was there on the Daewoo terminal. I was very happy to see him. We headed straight to this house. We had lunch together with his family. The traffic as compare to other cities was low. Motorbikes were seen everywhere. The area where my friend arslan was living was not a good area as well. Roads were not carpeted. Issues of drainage system.

He told me that there are villages nearby and told me all the tourist points in the city sargodha.Me and arslan first visited the company Bagh Park. It was a beautiful park.Greenery was everywhere. We had some good time over there. Just beside the park was the main bazaar of sargodha.The bazaar was filled with so many people .since I was really thirsty, we both drank a cup of fresh juice.

Afterwards, we both visited the University of sargodha.This is the only university in the city sargodha.It was a big university. I met the faculty members. They were very educated. All the students were also very energetic. There was also a cricket match going between two different departments within the university. It was a great match.

Afterwards, He showed me the kirana hills. I loved this place. It was also locally known as to be “black nountains.Its Highest peak is about 980 feet high. It is under the control of Pakistan army. The famous Pakistan air force zone is also located in sargodha.Although we did not had the chance to enter inside and have a look inside the air craft and other .The external view of the building was also very good.

One thing I noticed in Sargodha was the hospitals and the schools. There were too many of them. There were no traffic signals in Sargodha as well. I have seen only 2 to 3 traffic signals in sargodha.I also visited the main plaza of mobiles in sargodha.It was known as “trust plaza”. Afterwards, we visited the famous factory of oranges. We drank fresh juice of oranges in the factory. The taste was amazing. Never drank such type of pure orange juice ever.
  
                                                                     University Of sargodha


Trust Plaza Sargodha






No comments:

Post a Comment