Friday, 19 October 2018

Next day in Lahore



Next day in Lahore

I woke up early in the morning. Decided to go for a walk .One thing that I notice was the main markets. They open about at 10.00 am. Most of the people were wearing shalwar kameez. After morning walk,I camed back to friend’s house. We both made a plan to visit various places in Lahore. So we ate breakfast and set out to the location as decided.

Our first location of visit was data darbar.data darbar is the largest sufIshrine in south Asia.This place was filled with many people. Lots of security personals were there for the safety of the people entering the shrine. Good security arrangement was seen their. It is said that about one million visitors arrive on its urs festival. This place is considered to be most sacred place in Lahore. The best part is that the shrine remains open at all hours.

It is said that the shrine is visited by approximately 30,000 to 50,000 visitors on daily bases. The best part is that there was also a metro bus service in Lahore. The service also passed by this shrine for facilitation of the people. The weather was changing .It was getting hot day by day, I was also feeling hot. Afterwards we both went to a new location known as Sozo Water Park.

I was not expecting such type of parks in Pakistan.It was amazing to see people having fun here. I was also having fun. Since it was hot, there were many water slides in this park. We enjoyed a lot in the park. It was fun doing swimming and playing with children’s in the park. Memories of mine flashed before my eyes when I saw small children trying to swim. I and haroon stayed in this park for 2 to 3 hours. It was really fun .after wards he took me to a famous place known as to be Wagah boarder.

Waghah boarder is the border between Pakistan and India. Everyday there is waghah boarder ceremony .The boarder is located 24 kilo meter away from Lahore .The flag ceremony is conducted by the rangers of Pakistan and the rangers of India.I had the chance to watch the ceremony as well. It was very passionate.The people of Pakistan and the people of India both were passionate during the ceremony. Both the countries relation are not so good from the day of independent that was august 14,1947.

It was getting late .so we both left and went straight to home. On our way back I had the opportunity of seeing Lahore Beijing underpass that was just constructed few days ago. It was a very big underpass about 1.3 km.It was a great underpass.

           
                                                  Waghah boarder 

Sozo water park




No comments:

Post a Comment