Sunday, 21 October 2018

Travelling to Faisalabad for a day.


Travelling to Faisalabad for a day.

I packed my bag and thanked haroon for his hospitality that he had given me in my staying in Lahore. He insisted that he will drop me at the bus stop. I said no because I wanted to try take the ride of rickshaw.rickshaw is mostly used in most of the Asian countries for travelling within the city. I sat on the rickshaw.The driver was driving the rickshaw very fast. It was fun sitting in the rickshaw.although it was not that comfortable. Within 20 to 30 minutes, I reached the bus stop. This time the bus stop was Faisal movers.

I purchased the ticket of Faisalabad.This time the travel duration was going to be about 2 hours. Faisalabad was almost 180 km.I sat on the bus. Bus was very comfortable. The bus departed at 12.00 PM.I reached Faisalabad about 2.20 PM.I searched for hotel to stay in. I finally found the right hotel. Although it was not as good as compare to the Islamabad hotel. I placed all my bags and everything in the room. Since it was after noon, I had a great chance of going to some tourist points


I was really hungry. I wanted to search for the best restaurant in Faisalabad.Someone advised me to visit Chiniot palace. This hotel was very luxurious. I entered restaurant. The restaurant was very beautiful from inside. I ordered fish. It was very delicious. My tummy was really full. I enjoyed a lot there.

The next stop was visiting the famous clock tower in Faisalabad.The clock tower is one of the oldest monuments. The main importance of the clock tower is that it is standing in the center of eight markets. From bird’s eye view look like union jack flag on England. It was build in 1903.In Pakistan it is known to be “Ghanta ghar chowk”.This place was very crowded with so many peoples. This is also the center of all activities that happens in the city during elections and many other important events

The next stop that I was told to visit was the Jinnah gardens in Faisalabad.It was a big park.Although, I did not find something new here. It was like other ordinary parks. There were exercise machine as well where people were doing exercise .It is said that this was historical place for Pakistan. That’s why they name if after Quaid e azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.The Jinnah garden Faisalabad.

Honestly speaking if I had to compare Faisalabad with the 2 other cities that I visited. I would prefer the other 2 cities on this city. So it was getting dark. I decided to go back to hotel. I decided to change my mind, and decided to go to another place. I asked my friend for the best location for tourist in Pakistan.They named many but among many there was Murrie.So next morning planned to visit murrie But in the meanwhile I called my old friend. He told me that he was in sargodha.He insisted me to visit him at sargodha.I told him all about the plan. He said that Sargodha is just near to Faisalabad. So my plan changed.Tomorrow morning I was going to go to Sargodha to my friend house


                                                      Jinnah Gardens in Faisalabad



Chiniot Palace






No comments:

Post a Comment