Saturday, 27 October 2018

Reached at cholistan desert jeep rally


Reached at cholistan desert jeep rally

It was about 7 .00 am in the morning. All of the people in the camp were awake. Me and ehtesham had breakfast with the tradition of perhata and halwa.It was delicious .The journey was not far away. We were almost near to the cholistan jeep rally. We both sat on the bike and it took us about 30 minutes to reach the cholistan desert jeep rally.

At last, after so many hours later. I finally reached the spot famous regarding tourist point. By the time we reach their, there were about 3 thousand people approximately at that spot. And with the passage of time. It increased time by time. Various models of jeep were observed at that spot. This was a new source of enjoyment .Dust was everywhere? People were chanting their heroes name along with their jeep numbers.

Ehtesham had great links with the management conducting the desert rally. I along with him sat on the jeep and participated in the racing contest. Although, I was just sitting behind the driver and did not do nothing. So me and ehtesham along with the driver whom was his friend. We all participated in the race. As soon as the race started. I really got scared because I had never ever experienced this type of fast driving. Luckily, the race ended and unfortunately our team had lost. It was great fun. I was feeling little sick because was not use to fast driving.

After wards, we both had lunch. I thanked Mr Ehtesham for his support and help in reaching at the destination point. This was one of the amazing moments of my life. There were camera drones flying as well for the video recording of these golden moments. It was amazing.afterwards,I sat on the local bus and after wards,i went to the city nearby that was bhawelpur.i found the right hotel and was not as costly as in Islamabad.Tomorrow my plan was to visit Bahawalpur tourist places because I was in Bahawalpur .I made my plan to visit the tourist points of Bahawalpur.

                                                              cholistan desert jeep rally


Inside the jeep




No comments:

Post a Comment