Tuesday, 23 October 2018

Fresh Morning In murrie


Fresh morning in murrie

I woke up early in the morning. The weather was pleasant. It was really cold. The valleys were beautiful from the top. Mountains were covered from snow. The place was just amazing and fascinating . The area was all green. So there were taxi over their waiting for passengers to take to the tourist points. I hired a taxi and went straight to the natiya gali.It was famous for its scenic beauty. It took  me about 30 minutes to reach their. The natural scenery is very attractive. I saw lush green meadows. The amazing part was when I saw the nanga parbat from the top view. It was just amazing. I was just so amazed to see the beautiful view. I was feeling so delighted to see it.i even saw monkeys on the mountains.

The best part was the chair lift. The ticket was about 400 rs.i sat on the chair lift. I was kind of scared because it was located on the a very height. There were also horse ride over their. I also sat on the horse and was entertained over their by horse ride.i saw small kids riding the horse. It was a very pleasant scene.afterwards,I sat on the cable car. That was the scariest scene ever. That was even located at more height than the cable car. Thank god, I was not the patient of height fobia. All the female members were doing shopping at that point.

There were key chains that had name of various people. I was searching for my name in the key chains.I finally got it. The price was about 100 rs.Afterwards.i came back from their and moved to my next location.afterwards,I took the taxi and went straight towards the Kashmir point. Kashmir point was about 15 minutes away from my hotel. It was near to the GPO chowk.

.First of all the weather was very clear and nice. I walked a while and enjoyed the nature beauty over their. Then I moved towards pindi point. That was also located at very a very height. There were also chair lift over their also had the chance of taking a ride on that as well. It went about 1.5k far. After enjoying a ride.i went back towards the hotel. It was just outstanding day. The best moment of my life. I was not going to forget these moments.



                                                                      GPO chowk

           

No comments:

Post a Comment