I woke up early in the morning.
I contacted my friend. He was in Living in Lahore. He invited me to his home. I
told him that I will come to him tomorrow. I asked him the best places to visit
in Islamabad. He told me to visit Daman-e-Koh. He also told me that this is one
of the best places in Pakistan.
I packed my bags and
started my journey to that place. In the meanwhile, it started raining. The way
going to daman-e-koh was little scary because it was located at a height.from
their almost not all but one forth of Islamabad and Rawalpindi can be
viewed.Rawalpindi is also neighbour cities of Islamabad.
It took me about 2 hours
to reach their. It was a rainy weather. I was really shocked and amazed to view
the landscape and the height it was. It was just amazing. Someone told me that
this place was located in the middle of margala hills. The place where i was
standing about was 2400 Fr from sea level and almost 500 ft from the city of
Islamabad.
This place was consider
to the tourist point of Islamabad’s was very happy to see the top view of
Islamabad city. I was also happy to see Faisal mosque from here because I had
visited over their yesterday.The best part was that there were telescope also
for viewing objects at far end. I used the telescope for exploring very
beautiful places in Islamabad. There were also peacocks in daman e koh.
I stayed here for a
while and then I planned to visit Rawal Lake. It took me a while reaching their.
In the meanwhile, the rain stopped and the weather was clear and sunny. I
gathered lots of information regarding Rawal Lake. People were friendly. They
also guided me .Rawal lake is an artificial reservoir that provides water needs
for the cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The area was very greenery.
There were many picnic
spots over their. Many families were gathered along with their children for
picnic. There were also private clubs that arranged the facility of boating,
sailing, water skating and much more. I also took a ride on the boat. It was
very cheap. It was about half a dollar for one hour. I was very tired because
you needed the support of your legs to paddle and move the boat. It was fun.
Beautiful birds were also there.
Majority of the birds
were found in this place. It was very interesting. I was feeling very fresh
when visiting Rawal Lake. The place and the environment were very clean. Then I
headed straight to the hotel. I packed my bag so that I can be ready for my
next visit to Lahore. Although I did not visit whole Islamabad due to shortage
of time.
Daman e Koh
Rawal Lake
No comments:
Post a Comment