Last day in Lahore
I woke up early in the
morning .Haroon was busy today. So I decided to go by me self and explore the city.
Today was also my last day in Lahore because I had to move to the next city for
exploring new things in Pakistan. This time I had a new plan. Since I was also
a student of management studies. I planned to visit the best university of
Lahore regarding business management. I searched on the Google. And I had found
one.
The name of the
university was lums.I visited lums and met with students and faculty.They told
me the methodology and techniques with which they teach students and them also
share their secret why their university is famous in the world and especially
in Pakistan. This university was built in 1984.This university ranking is 111th
out of 700 best universities. It is also ranked among the top 300 universities
globally for businesses met with Pakistani students. They share their views
about foreign studies and I share mine. It was really great and learnt a lot.
Afterwards. There was a
park nearby sat and enjoy the greenery of the park. Meanwhile I was planning to visit
the next city. There were so many cities in Pakistan. Due to shortage of time
because then I had to return back to USA.I
planned to visit the next city and that was Faisalabad.
In the meanwhile, I planned
to visit one last tourist point in Lahore. That was the army museum Lahore. I
visited the museum. A very wonderful place it was. Helicopters and tank was
also their. It was good to see how strong Pakistan is in the field of defence.
Pakistan is also a victim of terrorist. The Pakistan army had worked very hard
to protect the country .They are fighting war against the terrorists. They have
sacrificed a lot .Many of the people have lost their love ones in this war.
There is a great
difference between Lahore and Islamabad. The traffic in Lahore is far too much
greater then Islamabad. If I was to compare both cities regarding the beauty
.It would be difficult for me.On the way back. I drank a cup of lassie.a famous
tradition is Pakistan .It was tasty.
Lums University
Army museum lahore
No comments:
Post a Comment