Wednesday, 24 October 2018

Visit to Kohala Bridge


Visit to Kohala Bridge

I woke up early in the morning and packed my bag and decided to go to a new place that was near murrie.So I asked for tourist points near murrie.someone advised me to go to Kohala Briadge.kohalla Bridge is just across by Jhelum River. It is 35 km away from murrie. I booked the car and it took me about 80 minutes in reaching the Kohala Bridge. While on the way, I had seen many towns. Houses on the mountains. It was amazing. Although the roads were dangerous. Professional driving is required in driving the car in going towards Kohala Bridge.

It was about 12.00 pm when I reached at kohala bridge spot. It was also consider being a picnic point of the tourist. I had seen many people enjoying picnic party. There were orange tents over there .under that food was provided specially fish. Fresh fish was being offered their at expensive rate. Meanwhile there were other tourist over their as well. The flow of the Jhelum River was very fast. The speed was so fast that someone can easily be pushed by the water and can easily be drowned.
I took my shoes off and sat on the charpaie.it was beautiful view. Kohala Bridge was going to Kashmir. This bridge was really old. It is said to be constructed in 1877.

In the meanwhile I had meet with different families over their. They also offered food to me seeing me alone. The food was very tasty. The people of Pakistan were very nice and their hospitality was also very good. The water was very cold. Someone also advised me not to go too close to the weather because many of the people have died because of the water pressure coming from behind. So I got scared and stood a little back.

It was getting late. So I decided to go back to murrie and explore mall road at night time. So I reached murrie and started exploring mall road. There were many people’s doing shopping at mall road. It was more crowded at night time than in morning. I eat my dinner at restaurant. It was very delicious.afterwards, I started walking towards GPO chowk.There was some kind of political campaign going in murrie. So people were chanting slogans .IT was fun in Murrie. Due to shortage of time, I had to now move from murrie and move towards another location. So I enjoyed a lot in murrie and decided to go and explore a new location in the city of Pakistan. This time it was the turn of south Punjab.

                                                            
                                                                   Kohala Bridge


Kohala bridge view


Picnic Point





No comments:

Post a Comment