Monday, 15 October 2018

Fresh Morning in Islamabad


Fresh Morning in Islamabad

I woke up at 7.00 pm. I ate my breakfast in the hotel. The breakfast was perhatas and egg. It was very delicious. I took my small bag in which bottle of water and some snacks were their in case I get hungry .I was very excited to visit new places in Islamabad. Islamabad is also the capital of Pakistan.

First of all I wanted to go to visit Shah Faisal mosque. When I reached their. I was very amazed to see that. The mosque was big and very beautiful from inside. The external structure was also very good. Shah Faisal mosque was built in 1976 and at that time Saudi Arab King Faisal had given Pakistan 120 million dollar to construct it. This was one of the largest mosques in Pakistan.

I saw many tourists at that spot from various parts of the world. I offer my prayers in the mosque as well. One interesting fact was that almost 10,000 worshippers can offer namaz in this mosque. I met with different people over there. One of them told me to visit the metro bus service that was just made by the government. I decided to check it out.

So I went to the metro bus service station and took the ride on the bus. I must admit that the metro bus service was an excellent project of the government. Islamabad was very crowded with traffic .But due to metro bus service the time was saved in going to various placed. The metro bus was overloaded with people. There were no seats to sit on. The metro bus service of Islamabad was almost about 22.5 km .I took one ride in the metro bus.

After wards. I visited the best shopping mall in Islamabad. I was not expecting that this kind of shopping mall will be in Pakistan. I was surprised to see that. The name of the mall was centaurus.It was huge and consisted 3 skyscrapers. It had almost more than 250 shops and had all the latest bands companies such as Nike, mother care, diesel etc...

After wards, someone told me to visit Pakistan monument. It’s one of the best places for the tourist. I started my journey over there. It took me about 1 hour to reach their. It was fun travelling towards Pakistan monument because the view of the mountains and others were amazing. Pakistan monument is basically heritage museum. It was expressing the unity of Pakistan people. The design was very interesting to see. After wards, it was getting late. I decided to go back to the hotel and have rest.

                                                        Metro bus Islamabad
                                      


Centaurus mall



Pakistan Monument,Islamabad











No comments:

Post a Comment