Trip to Lahore
I was very excited of
going to the new city of Pakistan Lahore is the second largest city of Pakistan.
A very famous city of Pakistan. I packed my bag and everything .checked out of hotel.
And went straight to the Daewoo terminal. During my travel to Daewoo terminal.
Very beautiful building came on my way. I was amazed to see Pakistan
progressing this much in construction field and other.
I reached Daewoo terminal.
It took me about 1.5 hours to reach the terminal. The terminal was very nice
and clean. I stood in the line and purchase the ticket. The ticket was about
900 rupees approximately 8 dollars. The passengers entered the bus and sat on
their seats. The bus left about 11.00 am. In the meanwhile, I informed my
friend about the timing of the bus and all so that he can reach their to pick
me up.
The bus left about 11.00
am. I was told that it will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes to reach the
city Lahore. The distance was about 376 km to cover. The motorway was a
carpeted road. In the meanwhile while travelling. I saw many sign boards of
various cities, districts such as sheikupura,kot sarwar,salem, lila.kot momin
and much more. After 3 hours the bus stopped at a terminal for 20 minutes
break.
I was very tired of sitting.
So during those 20 minutes saw McDonald’s. And I quickly went in McDonald and
order meal. I was hungry and satisfied my hunger by eating a chicken burger
along with coke. After eating, I sat on the bus and then bus left and reached
Lahore about 3.50 pm.
I was very shocked when
reaching Lahore because it was totally different from Islamabad. It was very
crowd with many people. Traffic was too much .My friend asad was waiting for
me. I met him at Lahore terminal. After that, we headed straight to his home.
It took us about 2 hours in reaching his home because the traffic was too much.
We were stuck in traffic for long duration. Otherwise it would have taken only
30 minutes in reaching his home if the traffic was in normal routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment