Friday, 26 October 2018

Fresh day in Multan


Fresh day in Multan

I woke up early in the morning. I went outside the hotel for breakfast. I had my breakfast with well know breakfast in Pakistan called as “halwa poorie”.It was delicious. The tradition here was almost the same in various cities that I had visited. People were wearing shalwar kameez.anyways, the weather was really hot.

Multan is very nearby to the desert. As mentioned above in previous post. It is consider being city of saints. The city has many bazaars, masjid sharines.Multan is considered to be the oldest city of Pakistan about 6000 years back. First trip was going to Multan fort. This fort was built in between 800 to 1000 B.C.Beautiful Park was just side by the fort known as fort kohana qasim garden. There were benches but I was not able to sit because the weather was hot. At last, I saw a place where there was a sunshade. I sat there for a while and entered the fort. I had Goosebumps when I entered the fort.

It was designed in such a beautiful way. It looked very old. There were total 4 gates to this fort. Qasim gate, khizri gate, sikhi gate, hareri gate. Out of these four gates qasim gate survived other were all destroyed. This place had a long history.afterwards, I moved to a new location known as shah yousuf gardezi tomb. It was fully crowded with many people. The building structure was really amazing. Shah Gardez was an Islamic saint who came to Multan to preach many of the people. It is said that he converted many non Muslims to Muslims.It is said that he came from Afghanistan. The shrine interior is decorated with glass and it was covered in blue tile work. Afterwards, I was really hungry decided to go to resultant so that I can eat. After eating spicy foods in Multan.i planned to visit one more famous location.

The name of the location was Nigar khana.This is also consider to be tourist attraction.It is also known to be house of arts. This place if famous for 45 years because of selling handicrafts and cultural objects over 45 years. I met the person who runs this. His name was Abdul waheed.He had been running this for the past 30 years. Almost all the foreigners do visit this place. He was telling me president of turkey, Saudi also visited this place. It was getting dark and was hot.i decided to go back to the hotel.



                                                             Multan fort



                                                            Nigar khana


No comments:

Post a Comment