Tuesday, 23 October 2018

Leaving Sargodha and going towards Murrie


Leaving Sargodha and going towards Murrie

It was great time spent in sargodha.Most people were wearing shalwar kameez in Sargodha .I did not find anything impressive in Sargodha except for the kirana mountains. Moving on to the next journey was murrie.Murrie was about 300 km from sargodha.It was a long ride .It was about 5 hours from sargodha.First the bus will travel  from Sargodha to Islamabad and then from Islamabad to murrie.

I thanked my friend for his hospitality. The bus departure was about 1.00 pm .after long ride, I finally reached Islamabad. After few minute of break, the I started the journey towards murrie.I had never experience such type of excitement. From Islamabad to murrie. The distance was about 65 km.it took about 1.5 hours to reach their. The weather was amazing Enjoyed it a lot. It was really cold in murrie. The beautiful mountains .Murrie is visited by many tourist from various part of the world. Especially new wed couples also come here for honeymoon.

I was really tired. I started searching for hotel to stay in. The prices of the hotels were very costly. I was shocked to hear their prices and rate. There were many hotels over their. At last, I found the hotel at reasonable price. I checked in the hotel. I was very sleepy. I rested for a while and woke about 7 pm.It was getting night. I came out of hotel and was amazed to see beautiful view of the mountains and natural beauty of this place.

I saw different people from various part of countries.Specially; Chinese were also in large amount. The view was awesome. At night time, there were lighting everywhere specially in the area of the mall road. People were shopping. One things I noticed in murrie was the price and cost of objects as compare to other parts of cities in Pakistan. Objects were costly here. Every item was doubled the price of their original. Since it was night time, I was not being able to visit far places near murrie. So I decided to visit it next morning.

Meanwhile, I started to visit the gaming zone in murrie. It was good to see the latest games in murrie.Afterwards, I went straight back to the hotel. I ordered my dinner in the hotel. The dinner was very tasty. I made my plan to visit the places tomorrow according to the timings.


                                                                 Hotel







No comments:

Post a Comment