Sunday, 14 October 2018

Going to Pakistan


Going to Pakistan


Finally the day has arrived. The university has given us holidays. Summer vacation has been started. I had got good grades in my university as well. I was happy of hearing this news. In the meanwhile also had planned of visiting Pakistan. I loved going to various countries and explore new things. Last year visited India and had gain lots of interesting information from their as well. That was another good memory.

I visited Pakistan.when I was small boy. I do not remember so much of it.anyways, so I packed my bag and booked the ticket of the plane. The plane was PIA (Pakistan International airline). The services were not as good as compare to other airline services. The food was tasty and was very delicious. Most of the people sitting in the plane were Asian community. The flight first went to Dubai and from Dubai Straight to Islamabad.

While on the way, I had lots of things in my minds. The beautiful places in Pakistan, the food, the people and new things to learn. I was really excited. I was little scared as well because going to a new place alone was not easy. But I considered it this as an adventure and started my journey. In the meanwhile, person sitting beside me on the plane was also from Pakistan. I gained a lot of information from him.

He almost told me every single thing about Pakistan. He also told me the beautiful locations to visit in Pakistan. The favourite food in Pakistan. The sports of Pakistan. I had gained a lot from him. So the flight landed in Pakistan about 9.00 PM at Islamabad. I was really tired.

I got my luggage out was booked the ride of uber.I was amazed to see uber service running in Pakistan as well. The driver name was Mr. .Mukhtar .He was a very nice person. He was also a student of Bachelor of Science in computer science. He used to drive taxi for to pay his education expenses. So I thanked him, I checked in the hotel.
The hotel was very nice and airy. I was on the 5Th floor. The room was 503.

The weather was also very good. I was very hungry. I decided to check the hotel menu before sleeping. Surprisingly, very tasty foods and delicious foods were mentioned in the menu. I ordered rice .The rice was very tasty. I slept after eating the dinner.

                                         

                                                         Landed at Islamabad airport
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment