Thursday, 25 October 2018

Travelling to Multan


Travelling to Multan

I woke up early in the morning. These moments in murrie will always be remembered. I went straight to Daewoo terminal sat on the bus. The bus was going to departure about 12.00 pm.The distance that I had to travel was really long. It was about 605 km.This was one of the longest tour that I to travel by bus. It was going to take the whole day to travel from murrie to Multan. As soon as the bus departed from murrie. It was difficult leaving such a good place.

The weather was very pleasant. As soon as the bus approach towards Islamabad. Weather changed and was becoming hot. From Islamabad .The bus headed straight towards multan.I got really tired of sitting in the bus for a really long time. In the meanwhile, I listened to the latest song trending worldwide. Still the travelling was difficult for me. It was tough sitting at one sear for 8 hours could not explain how difficult it was from going from murrie to Multan.

I finally reached at Multan about 8.00 pm.The weather was really hot as compare to the weather in murrie.I was not being able to walk properly because the 8 hours travelling was very tough. My legs were hurting. I got out of the bus. I went straight to some kind of local restaurant to have dinner. I ate plate of biryani over their. It was delicious. The price of the biryani was 150 rupees. In the meanwhile, I started searching for the hotel to stay in.

Multan was the 7Th largest city of Pakistan. It is also known to be the city of saints. Most of the Sufi shrines are located in this city. Famous places such as nigar khana,tomb of khawaja awais khagga,qilla kohna qasim bagh stadium are also in this city.Finally,I found the right hotel to stay in. I checked in and went straight to my room number 13.Before sleeping, I made my plan to visit some historical places in Multan.



x

                                                                    Multan daewoo service



No comments:

Post a Comment