Tuesday, 30 October 2018

Visit to the district chakwal


Visit to the district chakwal

The visit of cholistan desert rally was amazing .I enjoyed a lot. An old friend of mine invited me to his district chakwal. So I packed my bag and headed towards the district chakwal. Chakwal was about 703 kilometre from the point where I was staying near cholistan desert. The distance was very long. It was going to take about 10 hours to reach at chakwal. The bus was going to depart at 9.00 am in the morning.

I sat on the bus and headed straight towards the district chakwal.i was really tired during the travel period. The bus was not comfortable at all. The bad part was that the bus was not even air conditioned. I was sweating a lot. While on our way met with various people. Some were wearing different dresses as per their traditions.

The bus driver was driving really fast. No one was saying anything to the bus driver. He was driving really dangerous. I stood up and requested the driver not to drive fast as it can be dangerous. In the meanwhile I was in contact with my friend Osama who was the resident of chakwal. Osama was my class fellow from the past 5 years. He himself came back to Pakistan to enjoy his summer vacations with his family members. I was in contact with him, He promised me to pick me up from the bus station of chakwal.

8 hours had passes away still 2 more hours to go.i was really tired. This was the worst experience ever. One small child was just sitting besides me. She was not feeling well. By the look of her face, i was feeling that she was going to vomit.well, this actually really did happen. She vomited. The whole bus filled with smell. Worst experience ever. I had tissues with me. I placed it on my nose so that I can not smell that.

chakwal contained almost 207 villages near by which was a lot. According to statistical data there are about 523 schools in district chakwal .In the meanwhile finally reached chakwal.I called osama.He came and picked me up from the bus stop. One thing I noticed about chakwal was that it was located in hilly areas. After a long drive from cholistan to chakwal.I was finally at home of osama.he made special food for me. Foods were biryani, kofta, ras malaie and many other sweet foods were there as well.

The food was very tasty. We talked for a while. I was really tired. He advised me to take rest because I had travelled about 703 kilometer. In the meanwhile told him to make plan for tomorrow visits to various tourist places in chakwal.

No comments:

Post a Comment